Thursday, September 16, 2010

That's one big spider!

Today I started quilting my spiderweb.  The quilt isn't that big but it just seems so bulky to push around under my machine.  I'm trying to quilt all the webs first and then I'll go back and fill in the stars.  I like how the quilting in the webs is coming along (loopy circle-y things), but I have no idea what to do for the stars, any suggestions?
Oh, and thanks for finding me at my new blog, btw.  I thought with Bloglines folding at the end of the month now would be a good time to make the switch public (though I've had it in mind for a few months), and give everyone a chance to update their blogrolls and new Google Reader accounts with my new address.  FYI, I've changed my email as well, the junkmail on the old account was getting a bit tiring to wade through everyday.  If you've just found me through flickr or somewhere, please say hi!

6 comments:

  1. Your new blog looks great! I've updated Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, I got to be the first follower on your new blog! I'm looking forward to meeting you at V's in March. I love your header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new blog! And thank you for the link to your English paper piecing tutorial - I love your travel quilts so much that I ordered some quilt patis templates and am going to start a travel quilt myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your header is adorable! Welcome to your new blog home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new blog!! and Of course I had to keep following you!!! Love the Little Feet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new header, Jessica! Adding you to my GR list!

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...