Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hexagons from Denmark

I got the most wonderful email from Maria and Heidi in Ølstykke, Denmark this week.
They are teachers and have been using Quilting on the Go with a group of 50 students to teach them to sew hexagons.  They used larger templates (looks like 1.5") and made versions of the Tiny Sewing Kit pattern in the book.  Here are some of the photos they sent along of the students working and their projects:








If you have made anything from my book, I'd love to see it!  Feel free to email me at jessunderquilts at gmail dot com.  Be sure to tell me where you're from and if I can share your photos here on the blog. 
Thanks Maria & Heidi!! Your email totally made my day.

2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful! Nice to see your book and ideas are traveling around the world!! You Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! The fact that they are teen boys doing it really makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...