Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Morning Star Count 2014/29

Trying to remedy my outer ring mix ups, I've spent the past week basting pale colors..
 We're home again in NY and I think we've finally got the house back in order. My sewing room has been reclaimed by stacks of freshly folded laundry (all dried outside, yay summer!) but I can't put it away until I sort through the clothes in all the drawers.. George's size 5's (and some 6's) have gotten too short but Jack is still somewhere between size 18 mos-2. Today he's got on pj pants that say 9-12 mos. His drawers are a mess, needless to say. Give me another week and I'll have our wardrobe situation figured out, and maybe then I can take back my cutting table. 


As always, being home with my stash again makes my head spin with too many creative ideas. George asked me to finish the pillow covers for the big floor pillows too, so I guess I'll have to add those to the 'To Do' list. Other items to add include:
+ Sort Stash
+ Hang display shelf
+ Pillow case for L
+ work on Travel Quilt #5


How have you been doing? Please show off your progress!
Oh, and have you been following along with the 12 Hexies or Less Blog Hop? My post will go up on Thursday, please come back and check it out! 

3 comments:

  1. My plan for this week is to sort through the kids wardrobes too - by that I really mean piles of clothes that are everywhere!! ;) they are growing too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would link up my hexies but I do not do EPP - I use Inklingo and print my templates directly onto fabric and hand piece -

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Stuff I gotta do" vs "stuff I want to do" has been colliding head on here too. love your neutrals, the daisies are so sweet. ps welcome home!

    ReplyDelete

Free Zoom Quilt Class, October 20.

    Free Live Online Craft Class Learn to quilt with Jessica Wed., Sept. 9 Tues., Oct., 20, Nov. 9 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sign up now.   Take one or...